Hi King,
I absolutely loved this story, especially part 2. The fight between Eve and Olga was great - I wish there was more and even more buildup there - maybe a description of them going pussy to pussy at some point. I hope that this is not the last we see of Olga in this story. The rest of the story was also excellent. I will need to re-read "A Cold Chill" to get myself back up to speed on Aria and the other witch. If I recall, they switched bodies at some point and it seems that is sitll the case. The entire premise of the town developing into its own world and Scarlett being held by the other witch are very intriguing. I think that you have really developed this story nicely from the original and I'm looking forward to the rest of it.
Also, I know that the third part of your "Trailer Park Brawl" series was not on your list, but i hope you get around to it soon. I'm dying to see what happens between Beatrice and Torrie!
Fantastic work, as always.
JB




Bookmarks